Make a New Year’s Resolution for Your Skin!
December 24th, 2012
With January 1st soon upon us, it’s time to begin thinking about our New Year’s resolutions. And, we all know the usual ones – save more money, hit the gym, spend more time with family, etc. While these are all certainly great goals, this year, we’re challenging our patients to think about making a resolution for health and beauty in 2013. Offering many of today’s top medical and cosmetic skin procedures, our practice wanted to share a few ways you can look and feel your very best this coming year.
Here is our list of this year’s Top 5 Cosmetic Procedures for the New Year:
- BOTOX® & Fillers: Don’t let wrinkles hold you back this year – do something about it! BOTOX and soft tissue fillers are an ideal way to reduce the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles. Essentially a muscle relaxer, BOTOX is particularly ideal for “dynamic lines” like crow’s feet and frown lines. For deeper, more persistent wrinkles, our practice offers several fillers, including Restylane®, Juvéderm® and more.
- Acne Treatment: Make 2013 the year of clearer skin! If you’re one of the thousands of adult acne sufferers, it’s time to explore Adult Acne Treatment for the first time. Working to reduce inflammation and prevent future breakouts, acne treatment often includes topical creams, antibiotics, isotretinoin and/or oral contraceptives.
- SmartLipo™: While not a weight loss solution, SmartLipo can mean the difference between the body you have and the one you have always wanted. Widely considered the “gold standard” in treating stubborn, exercise resistant fat, SmartLipo combines the benefits of liposuction and skin tightening.
- Laser Hair Removal: Unwanted hair isn’t just unattractive; it can also take a huge toll on our self-esteem. An effective alternative to waxing and depilatories, Laser Hair Removal uses special light energy to destroy hair follicles and significantly inhibit growth.
- Chemical Peels: If your skin has seen better days, a chemical peel can often be the answer. Varying in strengths, our practice offers several peels to remove the damaged outer layers of skin and promote a fresh, even complexion.
Schedule Your 2013 Consultation!
Want to look your very best this year? Take the first step – contact us today and schedule your consultation. Our offices are located in Lawrenceville, and you can reach us directly at 770-817-2592. Happy New Year!
Posted in Cosmetic Dermatology News | No Comments »